Description: Explosion-proof electric hoist needs to know: 1. Before using the explosion-proof electric hoist, check the transmission part and electrical part of the equipment, the wire rope, hook, limiter, etc. should be intact, the electrical part should have no leakage, and the grounding device should be good.
Need to know the use of explosion-proof electric hoist :
1. Before using the explosion-proof electric hoist, check the transmission part and electrical part of the equipment, the wire rope, hook, limiter, etc. should be intact, the electrical part should have no leakage, and the grounding device should be good.
2. Explosion-proof electric hoists should be provided with buffers, and baffles should be provided at both ends of the track.
作业。 3. When the work begins to lift a heavy object for the first time, it should stop when it is lifted 100mm from the ground, check the braking condition of the explosion-proof electric hoist, and confirm that the work can be carried out formally . When working in the open air, a rainproof shed should be provided.
4. During the hoisting process of explosion-proof electric hoist, it is necessary to keep the lifting weight to rise smoothly and prevent collision.
5. Lifting objects should be strapped firmly. When the explosion-proof electric hoist is lifting heavy objects, the weight should not exceed 1.5m above the ground. 空中。 Do not suspend heavy objects in the air during work.
6. In the operation of explosion-proof electric hoist, abnormal conditions such as abnormal odor and high temperature should be stopped immediately to inspect the motor and other components, and the fault can be continued before use.
7. When using a suspension cable electrical control switch, the insulation should be good and the sliding should be free. 。 There should be 2m of open space behind the person's standing position and the button should be operated correctly .
8. During lifting, when the heavy object falls out of control due to the failure, emergency measures must be taken to lower the heavy object to an unmanned place.
9. When operating the electric hoist lifting button, do not suddenly reverse the vehicle, and do not rise or fall rapidly during lifting.
10. When the explosion-proof electric hoist is braking at the rated load, the sliding displacement should not be greater than 80mm. Otherwise, the oil pollution should be removed or the brake ring should be replaced.
11. After the operation is completed, it should be parked in the designated position, the hook is raised, the power is cut off, and the switch box is locked.