Description: Stainless steel lever hoist is a common lifting equipment in lifting equipment, and can be used for lifting goods and heavy objects in various projects. It can withstand very large tensions, and can provide greater traction through the hand-pulling process, which is used in a variety of tasks. So how to use it correctly? Here's your answer:
Stainless steel lever hoist is a commonly used lifting equipment in lifting equipment, and can be used for lifting goods and heavy loads in various projects. It can withstand very large tensions, and can provide greater traction through the hand-pulling process, which is used in a variety of tasks. So how to use it correctly? Here's your answer:
1. When using, first turn the slack handle from the fixed hook clockwise to the direction guide, until it can't turn (to the unloading position), and then lengthen the wire rope (response rope) to the required size. Replace the slack handle. And choose the fixed position of the lever hoist for easy operation.
2. When the hoist is unloaded by hand, hang the traction rope hook on one side of the thread tensioner, and hang the hoist fixing hook on the other thread tensioner, pay attention to the connection and fixation. And choose the fixed position of the lever hoist for easy operation.
3. When operating, first confirm that the release handle has been pulled to the "working position", and then use a hoist to swing the round head (operation handle) on the forward rod to swing back and forth, tighten the traction rope to make it force (unload).
4. When the tension is released, the handle (gourd handle) is swung back and forth on the steering rod to loosen the traction rope. After the components are firmly connected by force, remove the hoist.
5. Precautions when using stainless steel lever hoist:
1. Do not use it for overload, it is necessary to add appropriate pulley sets.
2. Under no circumstances should the collective structure be blocked vertically so that the chain can pass through the center of the body smoothly. The casing must not be deformed.
3. Never move the forward and reverse levers at the same time.
4. It is strictly prohibited to loosen the handle during work and load to prevent the hoist from falling.
5. Always pay attention to keep the inside and chain of the machine clean and lubricated during use to prevent foreign matter from entering the machine and affecting its use.
6. When pulling the handle, if the hoist encounters obstacles, stop pulling the handle to avoid damaging the chain.
7. When the steel wire rope is found loose, the broken strand should be replaced, otherwise it cannot be used.
8. The stability or strength of the fixed end of the wire rope must be confirmed. For this reason, when the forward rod is pulled to make the towed object just stressed, stop pulling once. Observe the fixed end and the wire rope for abnormalities. Proceed.
The above is the introduction of the use of stainless steel lever hoist , I hope to solve your problem, if you have any questions, welcome to consult.
Related Searches: What should I do if the handle of the stainless steel lever is suddenly unable to move?