Hunting Eagle Electric Hoist reminds you that there are many special weather and special places in actual use that are not conducive to the operation of electric hoist. If you do not prepare any protective measures for forced operation, it will most likely cause the electric hoist to stop running, damage the electric hoist and even cause various problems. Kind of accident.
1. The working place is dim and dull, and it is impossible to clearly see the situation of the place, suspended objects and command signals. In this case, the visibility of the surrounding environment must be increased. If it is still blurred or cannot be seen clearly, the operation should be stopped immediately.
2. Someone or floating objects on the suspended object must be removed.
3. Unreliable heavy objects are swinging, obliquely pulling or hauling. Be careful not to be entangled with cables.
4. Sliding due to insecure or imbalanced hanging, no padding is provided between the front of the heavy object and the wire rope;
5. The structure or parts have defects or damages that affect the smoothness of the operation, such as failure of the brake equipment, damage of the hook nut anti-loosening equipment, damage to the wire rope and lifting to the scrap standard, the operation should be stopped immediately and new parts replaced.
6. The overload or the weight of the object is not light, such as burying straight objects that are not lifted by weight or pulling force, and diagonally.
7, limited handles can not be used to directly pull heavy objects, electric hoists are prohibited from carrying people, objects must not exceed the rated load and size.
The above are all factors that are not conducive to the operation of the electric hoist. Before using, we must check the equipment itself and evaluate the surrounding environment. If everything meets the operating conditions, it can be hoisted.