Description: Explosion-proof electric hoist users ask: Once I used an explosion-proof electric hoist, there was a jitter during the lifting process. I want to ask what is the cause?
Explosion-proof electric hoist users ask: Once I used an explosion-proof electric hoist, hoisting occurred during the lifting process. I want to ask what is the cause?
The manufacturer of explosion-proof electric hoist A: There are several reasons for the vibration of the explosion-proof electric hoist during use:
1. The operator of the explosion-proof electric hoist may be caused by improper operation or illegal operation. For example, if the operator suddenly presses the switch button, the explosion-proof electric hoist suddenly operates in the opposite direction, causing the motor to reverse and cause too much shock torque.
2. Check whether the type of I-beam used in explosion-proof electric hoist matches. If it is caused by the mismatch of I-beam, then the general monorail can be adjusted. Adjusting the width appropriately can reduce its jitter.
3. Is the lubricant of explosion-proof electric hoist reducer reduced or not? At this time, you can use it by adding lubricating oil.
4. If the chain is jittering, maybe there is a problem with the brakes. This situation is more likely to occur with a single brake.
5. When the explosion-proof electric hoist is just started or braked, the motion inertia generated thereby causes the vibration phenomenon.
6. The explosion-proof electric hoist brake mechanism adjusts the tilt. During the braking process, the braking torque on both sides deviates, causing side torsion or vibration. You can replace the brake pads to solve this problem.
The vibration of the explosion-proof electric hoist during use may be caused by the above reasons. You can solve it according to the actual situation and the cause of the vibration. If you have any problems during the use of the explosion-proof electric hoist, Please 开心十三张, we will solve it for you from a professional perspective!