Description: The stainless steel chain hoist manufacturer will explain to you the maintenance and common faults of the stainless steel chain hoist. Any equipment will have certain wear and tear due to various reasons. It is important how we should do when the equipment fails. To resolve these failures, we will introduce them in detail below:
Stainless steel chain hoist manufacturers will explain and explain the maintenance and common faults of stainless steel chain hoists. Any equipment will suffer certain wear and tear due to various reasons. It is important how to solve these problems when the equipment fails. Failure, let's introduce it in detail below:
1, Stainless steel chain hoist chain, when the chain is stuck, the chain hoist operation is very difficult, the general chain is caused by chain wear, if the chain is already worn, please replace the chain in a timely manner.
2, Do not use a chain to lift the lifting hook of a stainless steel chain hoist, and then hook the hook to the lifting chain to lift the weight.
3. After the hoist is used, it should be placed in a fixed position in a balanced manner. Do not throw the hoist.
4. When the lifting chain is knotted or twisted, it will cause the severe chain to break. At this time, we should find out the cause of the twist and solve it in time. When twisting, please replace the chain in time.
5.The chain is damaged
Chain damage is mainly manifested as fracture, severe wear or deformation. If you continue to use a damaged chain, it will cause a serious accident and must be replaced in time.
6. Friction plate wear exceeds 25; please replace in time
7. Ratchets, pawls and springs are severely worn or corroded (fushi); please replace them in time
8. The replacement parts must meet the original design requirements of stainless steel chain hoist, and the replaced parts must match the chain hoist;
The above points are some common failures of stainless steel chain hoists introduced by the stainless steel chain hoist manufacturers during use, and how to solve them when any failure occurs. After any kind of equipment is used for a long time, it will be due to wear and tear and different degrees The damage caused by the damage to the equipment, so in our daily use, we need to do regular maintenance and maintenance work on it, and regularly check, and if necessary, replace consumable parts.