Description: Stainless steel chain hoist is widely used in daily production. Today we are going to introduce the working principle and correct use of stainless steel chain hoist: The working principle of stainless steel chain hoist:
Stainless steel chain hoists are widely used in daily production. Today we are going to introduce the working principle and correct use of stainless steel chain hoists:
Working principle of stainless steel chain hoist:
The hand zipper bar of the stainless steel chain hoist drives the driving pinion to rotate, and the pinion drives the large gear to rotate, outputting the amplified torque, thereby lifting the heavy object. There is a ratchet and pawl mechanism on the inside of the hand zipper strip, so that the sprocket can only rotate in one direction.
The correct use of stainless steel chain hoist:
1. The stainless steel chain hoist should be handled with care. Please do not drop or throw the equipment. Handle with care. Throwing the device may cause damage to components and internal mechanisms, affecting the service life of the device.
2. When pulling the hand zipper strip of stainless steel chain hoist, please stand in the same direction as the hand zipper strip and do not pull diagonally. Pulling the chain in an oblique direction will increase the force of the chain. Long-term operation will seriously reduce the service life of the chain.
3. The fixing point of the upper hook of the stainless steel chain hoist should be accurate and stable. The stability of the fixing point of the upper hook determines the overall stability of the equipment and is a key factor affecting the safety of the overall lifting work.
4. When the lower hook is used to lift a heavy object, the lower hook and the lifting chain cannot be wound on the heavy object after being wrapped around the heavy object. The correct use of the lower hook can only be tied to the heavy object, and let the lower hook directly hang on the heavy object hanging point.
5. Make sure that the weight of the heavy load is within the range that the equipment can bear. Choosing the right weight is a way to protect the equipment, but also to improve overall safety.
6. Check all parts before use. Before officially using the equipment to lift, you must carefully check the integrity of each component to reduce the chance of accidents during work.
There are many varieties and prices of stainless steel chain hoists in the market. For more related questions, please contact the hunting and carving crane stainless steel chain hoists.