Description: Explosion-proof electric hoist is a special lifting equipment that can be installed on a crane, gantry crane, or fixed in a stable position for lifting operations. Electric hoist has the characteristics of simple operation and easy use, so in order to avoid the use of explosion-proof electric hoist Various problems occur in the operation to further ensure the smooth lifting operation. Pay attention to the following contraindications when using explosion-proof electric hoists:
Explosion-proof electric hoist is a special lifting equipment that can be installed on a crane, gantry crane, or fixed in a stable position for lifting operations. Electric hoist has the characteristics of simple operation and convenient use, so in order to avoid using explosion-proof electric hoist in operation A variety of problems have occurred in order to further ensure the smooth lifting operation. Pay attention to the following contraindications when using explosion-proof electric hoists:
(1) It is forbidden to pull diagonally. Normal use should be lifted vertically. In the case of last resort, the rope should not be lifted more than 15 degrees (as far as possible). Do not pull heavy objects flat on the ground. In this way, the use of explosion-proof electric hoists may cause dangers (such as the decoupling of heavy objects, the damage of the rope guide, the sudden sudden running of the trolley, the cord being tied to the drum, and the rope dropped to the end of the drum, etc.);
(2) It is forbidden to reverse the car suddenly. When the explosion-proof electric hoist is in operation, whether it is in the raised or lowered state, do not press the button abruptly during operation. This will cause the lifting object to shake, sway, tremble, and damage the motor shaft.
(3) Do not use the limiter as a switch. The two-way limit of the limiter is for safety purposes, that is, the upper limit prevents collision of the hook, and the lower limit prevents the rope guide from messing up and exceeding the lowering height. Generally, the lower limit limit position is that the bottom of the hook does not contact the ground. The limiter is often used as a switch, which will sharply reduce the electrical life of the limiter and fail to achieve safety purposes.
(4) It is forbidden to lift with over rated load. Explosion-proof electric hoist is forbidden from overload operation, such a result will be dangerous, (motor overload burned out, wire rope broken, hoist deformed forever, machine parts transition wear, gear box shell cracking, etc.);
(5) It is forbidden to stand under the hook. When the auxiliary staff suspends the heavy object and the hook, wait for the suspension to complete and then start lifting.