Description: Explosion-proof chain hoists may be deformed in use due to various irregular use methods and storage methods, which not only reduces work performance, but also loses protection of internal parts. So how? What about preventing the explosion-proof chain hoist casing from deforming?
Explosion-proof hoist in use may be deformed due to various irregular use methods and storage methods, which not only reduces work performance, but also loses protection of internal parts. So how to prevent explosion What about the deformation of the hoist cover?
1. Handle the explosion-proof chain hoist gently when handling it, and try to avoid the chain hoist from being squeezed or bumped, so as not to damage the casing.
2. The explosion-proof chain hoist should choose a stable lifting point to avoid shaking and collision with other objects during the lifting process, which will cause damage to the casing.
3. Explosion-proof chain hoist shall be operated in a standard manner. It is forbidden to overload and obliquely pull to prevent the heavy object from shaking and hitting the cover during the lifting process, which will cause the cover to deform.
4. Explosion-proof chain hoists should not be operated or stored in a humid environment, so as to avoid damage to the casing.
5. Explosion-proof chain hoists should be operated in a spacious environment to avoid collision during lifting.
The above is the method to prevent the deformation of the explosion-proof chain hoist shell. I hope it will be helpful to you. In use, only the correct and standardized use of the chain hoist can ensure the life and performance of the explosion-proof chain hoist. If you have other Questions can be consulted by phone.