Description: During the use of explosion-proof electric hoist, it is often encountered that the hoist temperature is too high, and the parts that are usually too high are mainly reducers and motors. Then what is the reason for the excessive temperature rise, and what should we do? The following is a detailed introduction to the service center.
During the use of explosion-proof electric hoist , the hoist temperature is often too high, usually the parts with too high temperature are mainly reducer and motor, so what is the reason for the high temperature, what should we do? Hunting carving lifting service The following is a detailed introduction for everyone.
1. Whether the explosion-proof hoist is overloaded, the overload will cause the motor to have a fever, and the long-term overload will burn the motor;
2. The motor is not overloaded, it should be checked whether the motor bearings are damaged; it should also be checked whether the motor works according to the designated working system, and it should work strictly according to the motor working system.
3. When the motor is running, the brake clearance is too small, and it is not completely disengaged, resulting in a large friction force. Friction and fever are also commensurate with the addition of an additional load, which reduces the speed of the motor, increases the current and causes fever. , Readjust the brake clearance.
Causes of excessive temperature of the reducer:
1. The heat generated by the reducer is generally caused by too much lubricating oil in the gearbox. Open the oil level inspection hole to drain the excess oil and check whether there are impurities in the oil.
2. The bearing of the reducer is hot, first open the oil level inspection hole bolt. If the oil flows out, say the amount of oil is appropriate, then release the oil of the reducer to see if there is any impurities in the oil. If there are no impurities, open the bearing cover. Check the shaft support for intact condition and replace the bearing if broken.
3. Check the wear of the reducer gear, and perform necessary repairs and replacements.