Description: When we use explosion-proof electric hoists, the wire ropes of electric hoists are sometimes twisted together. It is estimated that this happens when the wire rope is hoisted and the rope is roped under no load. Then there are the following points. Hope to help everyone.
When we use explosion-proof electric hoists , the wire ropes of electric hoists are sometimes twisted together. It is estimated that in this case, when the wire rope is hoisted, the rope winding phenomenon occurs under no-load conditions. Then there are the following points to hope Help everyone.
1) First of all, we can try to reduce the load capacity of the crane. This can alleviate and reduce the rotation of the steel wire rope due to the gravity wave generated during unloading.
2) Under the premise that the lifting height can be met, the length of the wire rope is appropriately reduced. It does not rule out that due to excessive protection rings of the wire rope left on the drum, the rope stress builds up and the rope is wound. It may seriously cause "Bird cage" shaped loose strands.
3) Please check if the diameter of the pulley meets the requirements. In some cases, you can consider replacing the diameter of the pulley to increase the uniform load of the pulley under load and reduce the rotating force of the wire rope in the movable pulley.
4) Replace the steel wire rope with a multi-layer anti-rotation or low rotation wire rope. Keep in mind that the deflection angle of the rope should be controlled within 1.5 degrees, otherwise the "bird cage" phenomenon will occur.
5) At the fixed end of the winch rope head, you can consider installing a small stress relief device, but you must pay attention to keeping it vertical and the safety load to meet the lifting requirements.
The above - mentioned reasons why the explosion-proof electric hoist steel wire rope is easy to be twisted and if the occurrence of wire rope twisting is reduced are given as examples. These hope to help you. In addition, if you have other questions, you can always contact Our online customer service for consultation, welcome your inquiry!