Description: In the explosion-proof electric hoist, the steel wire rope hoist itself is elastic with the steel wire rope as the lifting medium. Therefore, if the explosion-proof electric hoist does not have a rope guide, the wire rope will be tangled. Therefore, the explosion-proof wire rope electric hoist without a rope guide will cause many failures!
In the explosion-proof electric hoist , which uses a steel wire rope as a lifting medium, the lifting wire rope itself is elastic, so if the explosion-proof electric hoist does not have a rope guide, the wire rope will be tangled. Therefore, the explosion-proof wire rope electric hoist without a rope guide will cause many failures!
When replacing the rope guide, be sure to replace the same model and specifications. When replacing the rope guide, first stop the power supply of the explosion-proof electric hoist, remove the wire rope, and remove the 6-point screw of the rope guide. You can take it down along the wire rope. During this period, pay attention to arranging the wire rope into the rope groove and then install the rope guide. It has been avoided that the wire rope is not in the groove and the rope guide may be crushed again after the wire rope is not in use.
For example, after the replacement of the roller, the rope guide is unevenly loaded or the installation procedures and components are not matched properly. It is recommended to contact the original factory for replacement parts.
The rope guide, also known as the rope rower, is one of the accessories of electric hoists. Its role is to make the wire ropes be neatly arranged on the drum to prevent the wire ropes from being chaotic and overlapping, which will cause mechanical failure of the electric hoist and damage the electric gourd.
The rope guide itself cannot rotate. When the drum is rotated, it is wound along with the wire rope and driven by the thread groove to move axially. The wound wire rope is accurately introduced into and out of the spiral groove of the drum at any time. The wire rope is guided by the rope guide. The gap is discharged.
When the rope guide works, the lateral force is very large, so it is easy to cause the folding section, which is one of the most easily damaged parts on the explosion-proof electric hoist.
The rope guide has the following advantages:
(1) Avoid the entanglement of the wire rope and ensure the normal operation of the electric hoist;
(2) Extend the service life of wire ropes and drums;
(3) Good interchangeability and stable quality.
Performance requirements for rope guides:
(1) Can go in and out smoothly;
(2) can reliably press the rope so that the steel rope cannot jump off the groove;
(3) can move smoothly, lay the rope without messing with the rope;
(4) Easy installation and maintenance of rope guides;
(5) The rope guide should be wear-resistant;
(6) Ensure that the steel wire rope has a certain deflection angle in the axis direction of the drum without interference between the drums;
(7) When used in conjunction with a lifting limiter, it should be able to ensure a reliable limit effect.