Description: 1. The use of stainless steel chain hoists should meet the following requirements: (1) Inspection should be performed before use. The inverted hooks, chains, axles, chain discs, etc. should be free of rust, cracks and damage, and the transmission part should be flexible and normal. Otherwise it is strictly forbidden to use.
(1) Inspection should be performed before use. The inverted hooks, chains, axles, and chain discs should be free of rust, cracks and damage, and the transmission part should be flexible and normal, otherwise it is strictly prohibited.
(2) After the lifting member is stressed to the lifting chain, it should be carefully checked to ensure that the gears mesh well and the self-locking device is effective before continuing the operation.
(3) When the temperature is below 10 ℃, the lifting weight shall not exceed half of its rated lifting value, and in other cases, it shall not exceed its rated lifting value.
(4) The chain should be pulled evenly and slowly, and should be consistent with the direction of the wheel. Do not drag obliquely, and prevent chain skipping, slot dropping, and jamming.
(5) When the weight of the inverted chain or the weight of the lifting member is unknown, only one person can pull the chain. If one person cannot move, the cause should be found out. Two or more people are strictly prohibited from violently pulling together.
(6) The gear part should be frequently oiled and lubricated, and the pawl, pawl spring and ratchet should be checked frequently to prevent brake failure.
(7) After the chain is used, it should be disassembled, cleaned, and lubricated. After installation, put on a plastic sheet, hang it, and keep it properly.
(1) It should be limited to the use of tightening the cable rope and lifting the basket during lifting.
(2) Before use, carefully check and make sure that the self-locking clamp device can move back and forth linearly after clamping the wire rope, otherwise it is strictly prohibited. When in use, after it is stressed, it should be checked to ensure that it runs freely. After confirming that there is no problem, you can continue to work.
(3) When used in a hanging basket, a safety rope should be tied to each wire rope, and the other end of the safety rope should be fixed to a reliable structure
(4) After use, it should be disassembled, washed, oiled, installed and restored, and sent to the warehouse for proper storage.
Related searches: Can stainless steel chain hoist chains be spliced? How to use stainless steel chain hoist