Description: Explosion-proof chain hoist is made of bronze material. Its characteristics are that it is not easy to generate mechanical sparks, and it is used in a special range. It can play an important role in special places. When the parts are worn out, they also need to be replaced. So how to replace the explosion-proof chain hoist correctly?
Explosion-proof chain hoist is made of bronze material. Its characteristics are that it is not easy to generate mechanical sparks, and its use range is special. It can play an important role in special places. In severe cases, you also need to replace parts, so how to properly replace the explosion-proof chain hoist parts?
1. Lubrication after replacement of parts. After replacement of parts, fill the explosion-proof chain hoist with lubricating oil to allow the newly replaced parts to fully run in with the original parts;
2, the choice of parts manufacturers, when buying new parts, it is best to choose the original manufacturer's products, so that there are guarantees in terms of material, structure, etc., and the fit with the original chain hoist is also good;
3. Select the correct part model. When replacing parts, select the same part as the original model. The model must not be too large or impossible;
4. The overall inspection and testing work. After the replacement of the parts, the explosion-proof chain hoist must be inspected and tested as a whole, and it can be delivered for use after ensuring that each component is operating normally;
5. The replacement steps must be accurate, and the chain hoist must be removed, replaced, and installed in accordance with the normal operating steps;
6. Selection of operators. When replacing parts, it is best to be operated by professional staff to prevent non-professionals from causing damage to other internal parts.
When the explosion-proof chain hoist parts are damaged, the operation should be stopped and new parts replaced in time to ensure safe operation.
Related searches: What are the reasons for the laborious use of explosion-proof chain hoists? What are the uses of explosion-proof chain hoists?