Description: Explosion-proof electric hoist, as a practical and efficient lifting equipment, also requires regular physical examination. Like our human body, regular physical examination can detect problems early and take preventive and treatment measures. Check out the problem, let's take a look at how to do a medical examination of explosion-proof electric hoist.
Explosion-proof electric hoist, as a practical and efficient lifting equipment, also needs regular physical examinations. Like our human body, regular physical examinations can detect problems early and take preventive and treatment measures early. Electric hoist physical examination is to check for potential problems Come out, let's take a look at how to do a medical examination of explosion-proof electric hoist.
Explosion-proof wire rope electric hoist
Physical examination operation of electric hoist from many aspects:
1. Check the electric hoist reducer. The team should check whether there is abnormal noise or large vibration. Check whether the connecting bolts are loose and there is no oil leakage.
2. Check the motor part of the electric hoist, mainly to see if it can lift normally, whether there is abnormal vibration and noise, and check the tightening degree of the connecting part.
3. Check if there is any error in the lifting limit.
4. Electrical part inspection, mainly to see if the conductive slider is in good contact with the scribe line, and check whether the insulation part is damaged.
5. Inspection of electric hoist wire rope / chain, mainly to see if there is deformation or cracks or broken strands.
，发现异常及时换新处理。 6, hook component inspection, mainly to check the wear and tear, whether there are abnormalities in the tongue, check for deformation or cracks , find abnormalities in time for a new treatment.
The medical examination of the explosion-proof electric hoist must not be ignored, which has a great relationship with our safety in use. If you don't know anything about explosion-proof hoist, you can 开心十三张 to communicate, welcome your inquiries.