Description: The stainless steel chain hoist parts should be replaced in the following cases: 1. The stainless steel chain hoist transmission gear has cracks, broken teeth or tooth surface wear up to 30% of the original tooth thickness, and the gear should be scrapped.
Stainless steel chain hoist parts should be replaced in the following cases:
1. Stainless steel chain hoist transmission gear has cracks, broken teeth or tooth surface wear up to 30% of the original tooth thickness, and the gear should be scrapped.
2. Plastic deformation of the chain: The elongation of the chain reaches 5% of the original factory or the chain is stuck. The wear of the chain ring diameter reaches 10% of the original diameter, which should be scrapped.
3. The brake pads cannot reach the required braking torque, and the hooks should be replaced when the damage reaches the specified scrap standard.
Stainless steel chain hoist operation using safety technology methods:
1. When in use, first loosen the chain, hang the lifting object, and slowly pull the chain to the east. After the lifting chain is stressed, check the gear meshing and self-locking device to ensure that it is correct before continuing the lifting operation. .
2. When pulling the chain, use even force and be consistent with the direction of the sprocket. Do not pull diagonally. Only one person can pull the chain. It is strictly forbidden to pull more than two people. Do not stand directly under the chain hoist during operation.
3. Before lifting, check whether the upper and lower hooks are hung securely. The hooks must not be skewed and heavy objects hang at the tip of the hooks. The lifting chain should be suspended vertically, and the heavy objects should not be diagonally pulled. Knots, double-row chains should pay more attention to the lower structure, do not flip.
4. The hook should be on the plumb line of the center of gravity of the heavy object to prevent the heavy object from tilting and tilting. When operating the chain hoist, first try to lift it. After the heavy object leaves the ground, it can continue to be lifted if it is operating normally and reliably.
5. The operator should stand on the same plane as the hand sprocket and pull the hand chain. The hand sprocket rotates counterclockwise to loosen the ratchet, and the weight can slowly drop.
6. The gear should be lubricated frequently, and the technical conditions of the pawl, pawl spring and gear should be checked frequently to prevent brake failure.
7. When the heavy objects need to stay in the space for a long time, the small chain must be tied to the large chain, and the heavy objects must not be hoisted in the air and left the scene.
8. If a heavy object needs to hang a hoist on a building component, the load calculation must be performed by the technical person in charge and the safety can be confirmed before the operation.
9. After the stainless steel chain hoist is used, it should be disassembled, cleaned, lubricated again, and installed and sent to the warehouse for storage.
Related search: Stainless steel chain hoist can be installed on the gantry. After purchasing the stainless steel chain hoist, do I still need to do rust maintenance?