Description: Explosion-proof chain hoist is mainly used in factories, mines, oil mining, docks, docks, warehouses or construction sites where electricity is not available. The source power is manually transmitted by manual force to reduce the manual force and increase the gear. The meshing transmission ratio makes the structure compact and beautiful, economical and durable.
Explosion-proof chain hoists are mainly used in factories, mines, oil mining, docks, docks, warehouses, or when construction is performed without electricity. Ratio, making the structure compact and beautiful, economical and durable.
The rules for the safe use of explosion-proof chain hoists are as follows:
1. Before use, check whether the hooks, chains, etc. are good, and whether the transmission brake device is good. When the hook, sprocket, inverted card, etc. are deformed, and the chain diameter is 15%, the use is strictly prohibited.
2. When two or more explosion-proof chain hoists are lifting the same heavy object, the weight of the heavy objects should not be greater than the permissible lifting weight of each chain hoist.
3. The lifting chain of explosion-proof chain hoist must not be twisted, and it cannot be disassembled into single strands.
4. The brake pads of explosion-proof chain hoists are strictly protected against oil and grease.
5. Explosion-proof chain hoists shall not be used under overload. One person zipper is allowed for lifting capacity below 5t, and two people are allowed to zipper for lifting capacity above 5t. It is not allowed to arbitrarily increase the number of people. During operation, staff must not stand Right below the chain hoist.
6. If the suspended heavy object needs to stay in the air for a long time, the hand zipper should be tied to the lifting chain, and a safety rope should be added to the heavy object.
7. If explosion-proof chain hoist is stuck in use, the heavy objects should be cushioned before maintenance.
Related searches: What causes the wear of explosion-proof chain hoists? Installation precautions of explosion-proof chain hoist chain