Description: Stainless steel chain hoists are used in many industries and are very convenient to use, but we also need to pay attention to the safety details so that we can complete the target job safely and smoothly ...
Stainless steel chain hoists are used in many industries and are very convenient to use, but we also need to pay attention to the safety details so that we can complete the target operation more safely and smoothly. Let ’s take a look together.
Stainless steel chain hoist safety details:
1. Check the surrounding working site before lifting operation. If there are obstacles affecting the operation, you can clean it up first.
2. Carefully check the equipment before operation. Check that the chain and hook must be intact and check whether the rotating part is flexible and reliable.
3. Before use, you can test the crane without load, check whether the brake is reliable, and test whether there is a jamming phenomenon during use. You can regularly lubricate.
4. When using, ensure that the equipment is suspended vertically. Lifting heavy objects should also be carried out vertically. It is strictly prohibited to overload the equipment to avoid the risk of falling.
5. The operator should be familiar with the operation mode of the device. If it is stuck and difficult to pull during use, do not pull it hard to avoid damage to the device. You must first judge whether you have used it incorrectly. It may be used beyond the standard. Causes a feeling of jamming when pulling.
We use stainless steel chain hoists. We must use them in accordance with the specifications, know the common sense of operation, check and test before use, and use them within the rated parameters of the equipment during use, so that we can have greater security.